Frequently Asked Questions
Start your journey of cognitive automation!
It is a software that runs in your computer and automates tasks. You can imagine it as a virtual co-worker who can help you with your work in office. It will be able to control multiple types of IT applications on the computer to complete business processes. It has Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to handle semi-structured data and some cognitive (decision-making) tasks.
- Higher Productivity: Robots can do more work at faster speed.
- Superb accuracy: Robots don’t make “human errors”
- Scalable beyond headcount: Can be scaled up or down quickly.
- Dependable: Available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
- ROI: Significant cost-savings. You can see returns on your investments quickly.
- Intelligent: learns as you feed more data to it.
As a lot of data come from unstructured text, you will need A.I. to process. Otherwise, rules-based automation such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) alone will have limited capability to handle only simple structured data.
We have embedded 3 categories of A.I. in Gleematic.
1. Computer Vision/ Face/Image recognition & detection.
- This category of AI deals with how machines can gain a high-level understanding of digital images.
- Face recognition goes a step further to analyze features of a digital image of human faces.
2. Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- This category of AI allows machines to process and analyze human (natural) language.
- With NLP, machines can be taught to interpret sentences and paragraphs of continuous text written by humans.
3. Machine Learning
- Machine learning can be done on both structured data and unstructured data.
- Patterns and trends can be detected from structured data for predictive analysis.
Specified information can be extracted from unstructured data by machine-learning too.
Some examples of usage of AI are shown below.
- Complex Decision-making from large amounts of data.
- Extraction information from documents such as PDF files and Excel forms.
- Face/ Image detection and recognition.
- Interpret unstructured text.
"Glee” means joy and "matic" is derived from the word 'automatic'. We aim to bring joy to fellow office workers by helping them automate their tasks.
Not necessary. We have two ways for you to authenticate our software licenses. One of the ways is through our online server. The other way is through using “access key” files.
High school qualification
- Interest in software
- Ability to break problems down into simpler components and resolve them
- Operating system (OS): Windows 64-bit
- RAM: 8G (I5 and above)
- Processor speed: 2.4 GHz or higher (Must have AVX support)
- Hard-disk space: 5GB of free space or more
- Graphic Card Driver (important): min Open GL Version (2.0)
- Graphic memory (GPU): Minimum 512 MB
- Access rights: To install and run Gleematic software
As Gleematic is sending keystrokes and mouse to the system, we depend on the desktop and the software to respond. So, the bottleneck is on the applications you want to access in the process.
Gleematic does not store any data.
There are two type of exception handling done by Gleematic. At the “robot” level (on a laptop/ computer/ PC), the steps for exception-handling can be run if an image cannot be found. However, if the whole computer hangs, you would need the Control Tower to do exception handling. The Control Tower can be informed and execute the exception on the server level.
Gleematic can work without an internet connection so that no data will be sent out.
We have worked with various ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle)/ Accounting/ HR/ in-house applications, even legacy applications. The best way to know is to test Gleematic in your environment with your enterprise application. You can take up our one-month free trial for evaluation.
- You can provide the log-in credentials to Gleematic securely via the “Type Sensitive” function.
- You can make Gleematic robot show you a pop-up box to enter log-in credentials to access the application.
- You can run Gleematic after you are logged in.
Yes, you can export the scripts to PDF or Word files to be read in any other computers.
Yes, you can put in “If-Else” logic in Gleematic. You can also put in loops and nested-loops for Gleematic to repeat certain processes if certain conditions are met.
Yes, we have in-built OCR. You can also use any OCR of your choice and get Gleematic to work alongside it.
If a human user is able to access the text via the user interface, Gleematic would be able to access it too. If the text cannot be copiable, you can run the “Screen OCR” function in Gleematic to read the text out.
Please click here and fill up our enquiry form for support services or call our customer-support hotline at +65 690 90 720.
Please contact us for more information
You would need Gleematic to be installed on both computers. Ideally, the two computers must have the exact environment (i.e. same applications, access, screen-resolution). If there are some differences in screen layout or resolution, you can still use the same script(s) and simply edit the related icons/ images on the new computer.
The password is case-sensitive. You may type your password using the wrong case from your original password. Please ensure that you have disabled the caps-lock, numlock, and scroll-lock on your keyboard before typing out your password.
The “User is not registered” popup appears when you type the wrong username, or when you type incorrect character(s) of your username. Please ensure that you have disabled the caps-lock, num lock, and scroll-lock on your keyboard before typing out your username since the username is case-sensitive.
The “Failed to get PC ID from server: list index out of range” popup appears when you try to use the “Online” login option but you don’t have the “Online” account of Gleematic yet. If your license key is for offline usage, please choose the “Offline” option before you proceed to log in to Gleematic.
At this moment, Gleematic only can be installed in Windows-based operation system. You need to use a virtual machine in your PC/laptop, then install Windows OS inside of it when your PC/laptop is not using Windows OS.
Sometimes it can happen. When you encounter the issue, you can right-click the Gleematic installer file then choose “Run as administrator” option to resolve the issue.
License & Upgrades
A “license” is an installation on one desktop/ laptop/ VM image
- Gleematic A.I. Designer License: to create/ edit steps for automation of a desired process + run these steps
- Gleematic A.I. Robot License: to run the steps for automation of a desired process only (without the ability to delete or edit steps)
We release our next version one to two times a year.
Not necessary, unless there is security patch.
However, for some upgrades, you will need to “convert” the scripts. We will give you access to the “converter”.